Pocket Radar uses Doppler speed Radar technique and measures the speed of moving objects right from 11 kilometers per hour to 600 KPH. It can measure Mile per hour, Feet per second or Meters per second. It is an incredible tool for anyone interested in how fast Vehicle, Object, Person or something is moving. One can measure speed from safe distance away. It can be use for various applications or you may want to have just because it is a great tool or because you want to be the first to have a fascinating piece of technology.
MAJOR USES OF POCKET RADAR
- Police / Traffic control department for Checking and controlling Vehicle speed.
- Athlete or a sports coach to truly quantify current performance and improvement over time
- Measures speed of a ball
- Measures speed of a running player
- Hobbyist working on a Radio-controlled car, boat, or plane can get speed.
- Can measure speed of motorcycles, snowmobiles, snowboards, jet skis, go-carts and many other types of sports.
- Measure speed of your dog or any Animals.
- Small in Size
- Light weight
- Precision instrument
- Convenient to take
- Easy to use
- Consumes very low power